25.8.07

Guitar Hero II Freakin' ROCKS

Location: My Living Room

Alright, I'm just going to praise the most AWESOME game ever (awesome is apparently on Lake Superior State University's list of Banished Words). I love Guitar Hero II
, some of my friends don't get it though. They think that because I play the real guitar that there's no need for some Playschool toy version of a an audio sampler to mar my hands and soul. I must protest, hopefully not too much. The game gets your fingers moving in ways that can break your normal habits, hence enhancing your creativity when you pick up your six stringed battle axe (is that even legal terminology for a guitar?). Plus your observational skills are really put to the test, when all the note triggers come up you'd better be paying attention (or I suppose alternatively you could memorize how the song goes) either way a mental work out, that can help you with not only playing an actual instrument, but also your LIFE!

Oh, also I drove all the way to Montgomery, AL and back to ABQ with my friend Tim in about 4 days.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.