13.10.07

World Travels and More

Location: Mom's House

It's been a while and there's been a lot going on.

It's the International Balloon Fiesta this week and I can't wait to make it out there. Of course the Park and Ride Bus starts service at 4:30am and ends service at 7:30am. So it's early rising time. My brother and I are gonna head out there on Friday. And I will be taking plenty of pictures. I'll use my trusty Canon PowerShot A80, but I'll be thinking about using the new Cannon PowerShot M9 the whole time.

I've been spending much of the last week getting my dad's Pontiac Tempest in order. Now it's running great after a new alternator and ignition setup. Thanks to the guys at Tokyo Auto 6 on Central.



This week as also started some Fall type weather, which in my book, means making soup. Rachaelle and I made some great Soup a pistou a la Julia Child and I'll continue to Master the Art of French Cooking by Making some Potato and Leek soup later in the week.

Last night I went to the Coronado Center and had a great massage then spent some time with my father and watched the GOP Debate on MSNBC. Is it scary that the Republic nominee's seem to be... um... cooler and with more personality and personability than the Democrats? I guess I'll have to watch the next Democratic debate to see how that theory holds up.

Of course I might be watching the debate from Seoul at that point. That's right Seoul! The major development of the last month or so is that I'll be going to Seoul, South Korea and assuming a position at Starter's Academy as Drama Teacher for pre-schoolers. I'll be there for a year and can't wait to keep everyone updated on the adventure.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: