4.8.07

Bears, Dogs, and Smoothies

Location: Capital Grounds Montpelier, Vermont

Well, we've entered day two, or three of the workshop. Will had an early morning encounter with a bear yesterday. We think it was a black bear. Of course some people just don't think he saw a bear. Last night some people heard deer. They didn't herd deer but they were heard... So in addition to the 7 people taking the workshop we've also got 3 dogs. Bear, Wesley and Moxy. Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm sitting with a smoothie at Capital Grounds, waiting for my internet connection to work. Okay, I think I got a line... or a wireless line. Wait no, okay. So here's the Mac advertisement: there's 4 of us attempting to connect to the internet in the cafe right now and only the guy with Mac has any kind of connection. And the router reset seems have done nothing.... oh well. I'll post this later with whatever other update I'll have!

Location: Capital Plaza Hotel

Okay, so now I have a solid internet connection... and it only took a day! This morning a group of us sat at a Buddhist Temple and now we're out down town. There were some cute bunnies in the forest :) Or... graceful rabbits... or furry forest creatures poking about. Last night something was in the woods... who knows what? Will's on the phone right now talking about how much space he takes up. Just had some delicious Chinese food. I'd better post this before my connection goes out!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: