20.1.08

Stuck on Sticky Stuff

Locale: Jazztastic

인녀ㅇ하세요

What's happened lately? Well, I'm teaching Speech and Debate right now. And what a great time to be teaching it. It's almost the celebration of the birth of one of the greatest speakers to ever grace the earth with his presence: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Also, I bought some stickers to decorate my kitchen and bathroom with. And some sticky insulation to put on my door and keep the wind out!

Things have settled down from the initial buzz of arriving in a foreign country. The school schedule is relatively calm. I can get groceries on a regular basis. So I'm not worried about eating or any of the essential aspects of life. The Chinese New Year is coming in a couple of weeks so I'm thinking about traveling somewhere. Maybe to North Korea. One of the other teachers is interested in that. Or maybe I'll just relax and sleep... :)

The weather's been kind of cold lately. It snowed last week. Other than that it's been pretty uneventful here. Maybe next time I'll have more adventures to report on.

Hey! Did you ever watch Fairy Tale Theatre on PBS? Goolge Video has a great selection of the program if you're interested. Also, Juno is a good movie, although not as great as I wanted it to be. Time to put more stickers on the wall!


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Hung said...

Juno was good! I wanna eat some orange tic tacs just thinking about it.